Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FML FML FML

I feel like im losing everything. I lost Nam and maybe even my friendship with Vu.
Everything is blowing up in my face. I lost trust and faith in alot of people this month, and its just mid January :O I was lied to, labeled and the last to know. I feel as if ive done all that i could for everyone and i get nothing in return. Nam just wants me miserable. I know friends do try to make things better but ive heard so much crap from ppl like :" i wont hurt you". and then next i see myself crying cause of them. Theres so much things that people dont know, things that deeply hurt me but i rather not say it cause i want everyone to be happy and not worry about me. I am very selfless and i think thats why ppl take advantage of me.
"That boy is a monster. He ate my heart. He ate my heart and then he ate my brain"
I feel like after some time, ill become bitter hearted. I stopped believing in people. talk is crap. First it was Kevin and now its **. FML people who i truly cared for and trusted ends up hurting me. why should i even bother anymore, give me reasons please...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home