Friday, January 15, 2010

Remembering the Good Old Days

Well i just came back from watching 'The Lovely Bones' with Nam, we went as friends. Yet im feeling gloomy, I feel as if hes such a lying son of a bitch. Like i wanna say " I TOLD U SO!" so loud in his face. Ugh, so heres the story, last year i told him to stop flirting with this hoe bag named Kristin (4 eyes freak) anyways, and he claimed it as " being friendly" and then this year apparently she asked him to winterball and sadies, whatever. Im so tired of it, he always asks for me back yet i see no sense of change. I dunt even think i want friendship from this type of person anymore. Its pointless and useless. My other reasons for gloominess are personal matters that only my BFF should know about. Byeeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home